- National Cycle tourism Network
- What does the Road Book 2020 include?
- With this purchase you will get:
- Road Book 2020: Cycle tourism maps and GPS tracks for cycle touring in Portugal.
The National Cycletourism network is a project designed by a portuguese road project engineer and cycle touring enthusiast, whose goal is to signal a nationwide network with the best roads for bike touring in Portugal. The "National Cycletourism Network - Road Book 2020" consists on a digital PDF document with the most beautiful secondary and low traffic roads in Portugal, identified exclusively by GPS.
The Road Book 2020 is a guide, fully written in English, exclusively in digital PDF format (no paper version) that takes you along the most beautiful secondary and low traffic roads in Portugal, identified exclusively using GPS (no need for vertical signaling). Based on the existing low traffic public roads, bike lanes, rails-to-trails and macadam pathways this project selects for you the best tracks that leads you through the most amazing scenarios and landscaping of Portugal.
The 2020 edition presents a total of 5283 km (of 7000 km expected untill 2025) in 19 long routes identified in GPS. Pavements are mostly asphalt but may also vary from macadam, compacted soil, wood or old stone paved roads.
- 1 PDF file (50 Mb) containing the 2020 road book, in english, with all the maps, technical and turistic information for each section, tips& tricks for cycling in Portugal, hyperlinks for online maps and much more.
- All GPX and KML files (one for each long distance route called "ecovia") with all the available sections, to use with your GPS device or smartphone.
- 1 PDF file containing de General Map of the Network.
- A map to print and sketch your cycling adventure.
-123 maps, one for each section of the network, with useful information.