- Cycling the Portuguese Way: 2021 routebook
- What does the 2021 Cycling the Portuguese Way: a roadbook includes
- With this purchase you will get:
The Cycling the Portuguese Way: a roadbook is a project designed by the Go Cycling Portugal team. After organizing hundreds of adventures in the Portuguese Camino de Santiago by the Coast starting from Porto, we decided to create the ultimate road book for this adventure, to help bike touring enthusiasts have a great experience in the Portuguese Camino by the Coast.
The 2021 Cycling the Portuguese Way: a roadbook is a guide, fully written in English, exclusively in digital PDF format (no paper version) that takes you along the Portuguese Camino, by the most beautiful secondary and low traffic roads of the Portuguese Coastal route from Porto. It is identified exclusively using GPS (no need for vertical signaling), and the roadbook possesses up to 10 GPS routes from Porto to Santiago by the Coast for navigation.
The 2021 edition presents a detailed look on the 288 km that separate Porto from Santiago de Compostela by the Coastal route, separated in 5 to 10 riding days with GPS trails for you to follow and suggestions for accommodation ( albergues, hostels and hotels), bike shops for assistance along the way, restaurants, points of interest, luggage and passenger transfer companies, bike rental companies, how to return from Santiago and other relevant information.
- 1 PDF file (6 Mb), ready to print, containing the 2021 road book, in english, with all the maps, technical and touristic information for each section, tips& tricks for cycling in Portugal, hyperlinks for Points of Interest and more
- All GPX files (one for each long distance route) with all the available sections, to use with your GPS device or smartphone.