MaterialCarbon Racing Geometry
SpecsCarbon frame-Shimano Ultra 11 Speed Transmission
- Carbon road bike rental
- What's Included?
Model: Scott Addict 20 Lightweight, full carbon road bike from Scott. Equipped with Shimano Ultegra components, this bike is fit for riders who want to go cycling Portugal in a fast and comfortable fashion on the portuguese roads. The Scott Addict 20's stiffness and lightweight will help you go the extra mile, whether riding longer distances, climbing the next hill, join a Granfondo or just having fun with your friends on the road. Available in all sizes, this is a great option to Go Cycling Portugal!
- Full carbon;
- Lightweight (1220 grams fork + frame);
- Fully equipped with Shimano Ultegra components, 11 speed;
- 52x36 Crankset;
- 11x30 Cassete;
- Great compliance;
- Available in the following frame sizes: 50(XS), 52(S), 54(M), 56(L), 58(XL).
Every Bike rental includes:
- Air pump;
- Spare tube;
- Tire levers;
- Saddle bag;
- Watter bottle cages (bottle not included);
- Platform pedals (other pedals available, check here);
Discounts for longer duration rentals:
- 10% discount on your second or third day of rental;
- 15% discount for 4 to 6 days of rental;
- 20% discount for rentals for more than 7 days;
Contact us for longer duration rentals
Plan your own tour: Pick-up your bike at one location and drop it off elsewhere:
- Free delivery and drop-off at our Lisbon warehouse or any associated Bike Station ( whenever you pick-up and drop-off the bike at the same location);
- Pick-up at one bike station and deliver at a different one, available from the locations below ( service available for an additional 30EUR per bike);
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain);
- Ponta Delgada ( São Miguel Island, Azores).
You can pick-up and drop-off bikes at any of our associated bike stations in several destinations in Portugal - see our Bike station map in the following link.
Can I rent directly at your associated bike stations?
No, you can only rent/book bikes online, via our website, we do not accept walk-in rentals.
What's the correct bike size for me?
Check out our
How do you manage the duration of the rentals?
Duration is measured per day, as we do not rent bikes per hour. So, if you rent a bike for a specific day, we'll charge you for full-day and you can enjoy the bike until the defined drop-off time. If you decide to rent one day and drop-off on the next day, we'll charge a two day rental, and you can use the bike for the full duration of those days.
What's your cancellation policy for bike rentals?
If you need to cancel or change your bike rental to unexpected circumstances, our cancellation policy let's you reschedule your tour adventure for future dates, according to the information below:
- Bike rental cancellation requested 120 days before tour:
100% of the value payed is refunded;
- Bike rental cancellation requested between 119 to 90 days:
80% of the value payed is refunded;
- Bike rental cancellation requested between 89 to 30 days:
60% of the value payed is refunded;
- Bike rental cancellation requested 29 days, or less, before the tour:
Is the booking concluded after payment?
After payment we require you to fill in our online bike rental agreement, only after that step is the booking concluded.